Vivier d'expertsType d'expertise
20/05/2019Date limite de candidature
Description du projet
In the context of a budget support loan towards the reform of the Energy Sector in Albania granted by the AFD (Agence Française de Développement) which will be accompanied by a Technical Assistance Programme led by Expertise France, we are launching a call for application in order to identify Experts in field of the Energy sector with specific knowledge of the Albanian context.
This process aims to fill a roster to obtain specific consultancy services on-call. The candidates should be professional specialists of the Energy Field who have a deep knowledge of Albania: its institutional framework and its main stakeholders.
The selected experts will then be contacted according to the need for specific expertise.
Description de la mission
The missions of the Technical Assistance for the Reform of the Energy Sector in Albania can be related to the following subjects of expertise. The applicants should have experience in at least one of the following topics:
- Impact analysis of the Energy Sector reform through technical and economic indicators (energy mix, prices, emissions, etc.);
- Establishment of an energy market at the national level;
- Technical assistance to Agencies of Energy Regulation;
- Tariff system review and implementation of social support mechanisms for vulnerable users;
- Energy efficiency measures at the national level;
- Gender and environmental and social risks management.
This list of activities is generic and not comprehensive.
Candidates must also explicitly indicate their geographies of experiences.
Qualifications et compétences
- At least a master’s degree in Energy related subject including Engineering, Politics and Public Relations, Economy, Chemistry, Statistics and Modelling, Social Sciences and Economics;
- Good knowledge of EU strategy regarding Energies, including the Energy Community;
- Excellent spoken and written English, and Albanian; knowledge of French and other languages would be an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal competencies, ability to take initiative and to work in a fast track and in an intercultural environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to coordinate and work with others;
- Capacity to work autonomously with a strong sense of teamwork (i.e. maintaining fluent communication channels with the rest of the team);
- Capacity to work in distant teams;
- Strong organisational skills.
- At least five years’ experience in one or several fields of expertise mentioned above;
- Experience in working in the field of cooperation;
- Proven experience of working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Proven experience of working in Albania or in the Balkans region.
Documents à fournir
- CV (Europeaid)
Applications should be sent to Expertise France by email before May 20th 2019, using the following subject: Expert_Albania_Energy
The process of selection of expressions of interest will occur in two phases:
- As a first step, a shortlist will be freely established by Expertise France.
- Only selected candidates may then be invited for an interview.
Fees for the services will be negotiated with the designated candidate.