Court termeDurée de la mission
Expertise sur nos projetsType d'expertise
15/09/2019Date limite de candidature
Description du projet
In order to support the national efforts on combatting corruption in Lebanon, the capacities of the two main oversight bodies (Court of Audit and Central Inspection) need to be strengthened.
Both institutions need to use specific IT solutions in order to perform financial and compliance audit of public institutions as well as to manage a digitalized data base, electronic flows of data coming from an administrative environment and implement an electronic workflow system based on intranets and linked to their websites.
Description de la mission
Conduct the necessary studies to establish an accurate diagnosis of the current situation, design an appropriate and smart IT environment, identify the needs to be met and determine the features that must be included in the software and IT solutions that will be offered in the upcoming tenders.
Outputs / Services to Be Provided
- A diagnosis of the current situation in both institutions
- Design of appropriate IT system
- Definition of needs to be met, which could partially differ from one institution to the other
- Determining the features of software and IT solutions to be purchased in the context of the upcoming tender.
1/ The expert will set up a comprehensive diagnosis of the IT system of these two oversight bodies as well as their connections with other administrations within data transfer protocols to collect financial information needed to perform their duty on due diligence.
He/she will analyze their needs in new software of financial and compliance audit for public institutions, management of data base, management of an efficient workflow within a performing intranet.
2/ The expert will then design smart IT environments and solutions to strengthen the quality and the efficiency of the workflow of these institutions both on extranet and intranet environment and also in connection with their websites.
3/ He/she will propose technical specifications of software and IT solutions needed to be purchased by these institutions through public procurement procedures and will participate in the technical evaluation of the bids received.
Qualifications et compétences
- IT system designer and/or engineer.
- Five years of proven references in auditing and designing holistic IT environment within an extranet, intranet and internet scheme and management of data bases.
- An experience of auditing/designing public administrations systems, specifically in a budget and public finance environment will be a strong asset.
- Experience in designing IT environment dedicated to audit within a public environment will be an appreciated advantage.
- Experience with jurisdictional institutions will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Arabic will be an asset.
- Experience in writing specifications for calls for tender within a public procurement environment will be a strong asset.
- Ability to interpret needs of public auditors and financial judges into IT solutions.
- Knowledge of software and protocols dedicated to transfer information between administrations not using the same IT system.
- Knowledge of software to manage workflows and financial data bases.
- Knowledge of software of audit.
- Mission area: Liban
- Duration: 5 Months
- Starting date: 9/09/2019
Documents à fournir
All applications must include the following:
Applications should be sent to Expertise France by email before 23/08/2019, using the following subject: STE_IT Lebanon
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the application deadline, please consider that your application has not been shortlisted.
The process of selection of expressions of interest will occur in two phases:
- As a first step, a shortlist will be freely established by Expertise France.
- Selected candidates may then be invited for an interview.
Fees for the services will be negotiated with the designated candidate.