30/10/2019Date limite de réponse
SLEIDSE is The European Union SLEIDSE project is co-finance by the French government and implemented by Expertise France with the aim to promote entrepreneurship and supporting the development of the private sector in Libya. SLEIDSE is strongly committed to deliver its services equally to women and men and relies on 3 pillars strategy:
- Disseminating the entrepreneurship culture through communication campaigns and trainings
- Supporting Libyan institutions in delivering better services for entrepreneurs and SMEs
- Improving access to finance.
The purpose of the present call for proposal is to identify and select Libyan students or graduates under 30 across Libya to offer them ‘the First University-Chamber of Commerce Joint Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Business Development’.
Expertise France will:
- Design and implementation of the first “University-Chamber of Commerce Joint Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Business Development”
- Creation of 6 Fab Labs within University Business Incubators
- Training of Fab Lab Managers
- Opportunity for 90 selected young students across Libya to prototype their business idea, get trained and certified in Entrepreneurship and Business Development, and to promote their business to potential Libyan investors.
Submission deadline: September 22nd, 2019
To apply please visit: http://bit.ly/2mgPn0x