06/01/2020Date limite de réponse
In the framework of the Anti-corruption and transparency ‘Act’ project, funded by the European Union, Expertise France is launching a Call for Proposals to Increase awareness on Corruption and Access to Information in Lebanon.
Applicants must submit their full application using Part B of the grant application form annexed to these guidelines (Annex A).
This Call for Proposals is directed to consortiums of Lebanese NGOs or CSOs and aims at:
- Raising public awareness on corruption, lack of transparency and providing the tools and knowhow to overcome their consequences.
- Working on adjoining efforts in order to advance the fight against corruption.
- Addressing corruption and the lack of transparency using good governance and risk prevention in Lebanon.
- Tackling the lack of transparency by promoting the Access to Information law and the previous efforts made towards implementing it.
- Producing a positive, pro-active, and tangible approach to promoting a more transparent control of public spending.
- Engaging diverse media outlets in the ongoing efforts invested in the fight against corruption.
Documents to be completed
- Annex A : Grant Application Form
- Annex B : Budget
- Annex C : Logical Framework
- Annex D Legal Entity File
- Annex E : Financial Identification Form
Documents for Information
Annex F : Daily allowance rates (per diem), available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/funding/about-procurement-contracts/procedures-and-practical-guide-prag/diems_en
Annex G : Grand Contract (and General Conditions)
- Annex I Contract award rules
- Annex II Standard request for payment
- Annex III Model narrative and financial report
a) Interim narrative report
b) Final narrative report
c) Financial report
- Annex IV: Model report of factual findings and terms of reference for an expenditure verification
zip, 3 Mo